New Offer: MATCH Bralette+Panties for up to 30%OFF (or get Panties in Packs 3+ for 30-40%OFF)
This Returns Policy applies to all purchases made on our websites, social, over the phone or via email. It is a part of our full Terms and Conditions.
We put a lot of time and effort into creating every single design and want you to love it. If you don’t love it we will replace it. We may also offer Morrow Points to use in store or a refund, provided that:
- the request is made within 30 days of purchase;
- that you provide satisfactory proof of purchase (upon request);
- the item is in saleable condition (that is, the item is unworn or unused, with all original packaging or tags attached); and
- the item is not an Excluded Good as detailed below.
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on the following types of merchandise, except in accordance with Australian Consumer Law:
- Underwear – Due to hygiene requirements, all underwears are non-returnable, unless deemed faulty
- Items sold on a condition of ‘no returns or exchanges’ (may occasionally apply to special clearance items) can’t be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty;
As much as we would love to keep you happy, Excluded Goods cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are defective. We are sure you understand. At the same time, if you item does not qualify please reach out and tell us about your experience and we will see what we can do as we understand that internet shopping comes with its challenges, we shop online too.
Currently we offer an unconditional guarantee on your first pair of perfect panties. If you are not happy for whatever reason we will refund or replace free of charge. Just let us know about your concerns within 30 Days of purchase via email to email@example.com.
Returns and Refunds
Customers returning items can select from either a refund (to original payment method), or Morrow Points to spend in store. Just ensure your contact customer care within 7 days of receiving the item and return is sent back within the 30 days timeframe and meets all other returns criteria.
We offer free returns in Australia and free satchel returns for our international purchases. To qualify you need to contact us within 30 Days of receiving your items.
Please note, orders paid entirely or partially with Morrow Points will be refunded that amount to your Morrow Points Balance.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, incorrect or otherwise in breach of Australian Consumer Law, we’ll replace, refund or exchange your item within a reasonable time at no cost to you. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess the situation and suggest solutions that will allow you to enjoy your new purchase as soon as possible.
You may be required to provide clear images of the damage, defect or fault for us to assess. Upon the initial preliminary assessment we may request that you provide further information in order to process your claim.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will provide you with a replacement, refund or Morrow Points on the faulty item (at your election). We will require that you return the defective or faulty item to Moso Morrow at our expense and we will contact you to provide further information regarding this process.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some items if stock is no longer available.
- If you are to receive online store credit, the credits are applied to your Moso Morrow Account in the form of Morrow Points.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for store credit to be applied from the date on which we receive your items.
- You can check your store Morrow Points balance by logging on to your account. To use your store points you will have the option in the checkout.
- If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase.
- Please note that processing of refunds can take up to 7 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- If your credit or debit card used to purchase items to be refunded is no longer active we will not be able to process a refund
- Upon confirmation from us, we will email your return label and instruction.
- Once you have printed the return label, repack the parcel and attach the return label securely.
- We encourage you to reuse the original packaging. Ensure to cover up the original label.
- Drop your return at your closest Hubbed location.
- You can find closest drop-off locations by visiting returns.sendle.com
Follow your individual instruction send via email
This Policy is not intended to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you believe an item purchased from us is defective or faulty, you may have rights under Australian Consumer Law. Where there is a major failure with the item you may choose a refund or exchange. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we cannot provide a refund or exchange.
This Policy may be amended from time to time by us, without prior notice. Any purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check our current Terms and Conditions, before making any purchase. Our agents, employees and third parties do not have authority to amend this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any enquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, please contact us. If there are any further issues, you may contact our customer service team through email at email@example.com. We are here for you. We care.