New Offer: MATCH Bralette+Panties for up to 30%OFF (or get Panties in Packs 3+ for 30-40%OFF)
We started our tiny fashion house to create clothing for a better lifestyle, with better materials, and for a better future so that women can look fabulous and feel it too. Every piece we make is a result of creative work and thoughtful engineering to help you feel better every day.
Better fashion means
- using replenishing sources for what we take from nature
- gentler and non-toxic manufacturing processes that can still produce beautiful colours and lush textures
- supporting local communities
- contributing to the living wages of hard-working people and their craft
- high-quality long-lasting fashion pieces that you cannot find elsewhere
- compostable materials and packaging
- carbon neutral deliveries
- materials that help you relax and indulge in luxurious touch of premium fabrics
- versatility and ease of care
- creative design work and thoughtful engineering
- love and craftsmanship in every garment
Our inspiration comes from life by the ocean, coastal winds, deserts and sunshine. We create for body freedom, travel, leisure and everyday playful luxury. We love clean exquisite colours that complement diverse skin tones and glow in a daylight.
All our garments are designed and fitted in Sydney with love and care. They are made in small production runs at our hand-picked partners with quality and craftsmanship mainstream fashion cannot afford. Our fabrics are not just luxuriously soft, they are also responsibly sourced, certified as such, and carefully selected for their sustainability and unique properties like being antistatic, antibacterial and flowy.
We are on a mission to help women feel fabulous and free their wardrobes from gilt and discomfort so they can look and feel their best and make the world a better place. Why wear basics when you can slip into something more comfortable?
Join the tribe and feel the difference!
WHAT we care about
We stand for elegant comfort, sustainable living and body freedom
easy to wear & care
hugging but free
from sustainable sources
small ethical production
versatility+ function+ tailored fit
quality is everything
*The Morrow Club Newsletter is created to inspire you feel fabulous, attract more and feel your best every single day. We also bribe our subscribers with generous offers time to time.
“Comfortable” is what we feel not what we wear. Physical comfort improves mood, mental comfort and, as a result, our ability to attract more good things in life.
For various social and health reasons a lot of us feel chronically “Uncomfortable”. It is known to hijack focus and use up our energy and so it makes sense to invest in things that help relax and comfort our senses.
Comfort wear is great for comfort but what if I want to look good too? What if I don’t want cheap quality? Brands that invest meaningfully in the design process to create original quality pieces that are also comfortable are much less common.
We believe that there is no substitute for quality and thoughtful engineering no matter the occasion, location or body type. We design so women can aways look and feel fabulous.
True comfort only comes when we can feel good about ourselves and the world we live in. We care and we chose sustainable – sustainable materials, sustainable design, sustainable packaging, shipping and good deeds, like planting a tree for every order.
Premium style should come with premium comfort, premium materials and premium practices otherwise it’s not luxury.
We are all too used to compromise… But maybe we don’t have too?
We chose comfort, style and being a good neighbour. We hope you will too…
“What we did is very simple
- We searched the world for best plant-based fabrics
- Created a responsible supply system based on small ethical production
- Created original styles and prints
- Perfected the fit and comfort
- Added versatility to every design